1. ignore vt. ________ n. 2. German adj. __________n.
3. power n. _________ adj. 4. dusty adj. __________ n.
5. recover v. __________n. 6. exactly adv. ___________adj.
7. dislike n.&vt. _________(反义词)；unlike _________; likely __________(反义词)_.
8. disagree vi. ____________ n . ___________(反义词)；
9. entire adj. ___________ adv. 10. settle v. __________n. ___________n.
1. The business is owned by two _________(合伙人)
2. Before the __________(幕布) went up, the dancers took their places on stage.
3. When his wife died, he was very ____________(孤单)
4．He had broad shoulders and____________(强有力的)arms.
5．He used to smoke a _________(小包) of cigarettes a day.
6. He wants a job that will let him work o_________.
7. The restaurant has a long menu of about 50 i___________.
8. The phone rang, but she i______________ it.
9. It took a long time for him to r____________ from a bad cold.
10. It was e____________ my own fault.
11. The boy's poor health c_____________ his parents.
12. She helped the child l__________ the laces of his shoes(鞋带).
13．That's e______________ what I expected.
14. Put on your o________. It is quite cold outside.
15. I am g___________ to have you help me repair the house.
1. I__________________watching television; let's go for a walk.
2. We started early ______________ arrive before dark.
3. The country has _______________ too many wars.
4. They are going to ____________ the singing.
5. She _______________ your safety, you should come back earlier next time.
6. She often ______________ headaches.
7. Although I am a new comer, I __________________my classmates very well.
8. I didn't do it ________________. It was an accident.
9. ___________3, 4 and 5 and you'll get 12.
10. I have ________________everything that the teacher said.
1．I have to __________all the books before the exams.
A. go through B. go over C. go up D. go out
2. His illness _________ the family’s trouble.